Monday, April 19, 2010

Memories

Abby has to write an autobiography for English. She was asking me questions about when she was little. "Mom, what was my personality when I was little?" "Did I favor you or Dad?" "Was I mischievous?" It brought back so many sweet memories!

I remember when I was a young mother, and feeling totally frazzled. The "older" moms would tell me, "Enjoy them while they are young. They grow up so quickly!" I have to admit, when I had two boys under two, the only thing that seemed to pass quickly was their nap! However, looking back now it's like life was a blurr. How can Tim be 19 and almost done with his first year of college?! Jon almost 18 and working? Then there's Abby my Kenya-born baby coming up on 13!

So you young moms... Enjoy them while they are young. They grow up so quickly! Take it from an "older" mom!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tammy, I needed this! Just coming off one of "those" days!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture...I'm sure I need to hear this too.

    ReplyDelete