Friday, January 13, 2012

Change




I love change! When Bill and I were first married he would come home to find the house completely moved around. I guess it has something to do with the fact that growing up I moved A LOT. Change was something I expected, and now enjoy. I suppose that is a really good thing considering our life!

I'm guessing that some of you who follow my blog have come to my site to find it, uhhh... under construction. I'm in no way a pro at this so it took me longer than it should have, with many detours and along the way. However, I think I've finished my work - well, for a while at least!  Please do let me know if there is something that makes it difficult for you to read. And if anyone has some constructive criticism, please comment. I'm trying to grow into a better blogger and could use all the help I could get!

I want to take this time to thank those of you who read this blog. It really blesses my socks off!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a "furniture mover" too!

    I subscribed to your blog not long ago and look forward to getting to know you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. I'm not a computer whiz by any means, but if there is anything you see on my blog that you'd like help doing on yours as well, just ask, and I'll see if I can remember how I did it. LOL! Most of what I have learned, I have just learned by "googling" it.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying the updates on your family's wonderful ministry. Just remembering back to when we met in person, it was my twins first church service,they recently turned 4. How time flies! God Bless you all and your work there.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete