Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jet Lag




It's been a couple of months since I last posted. We just returned to Africa - about a day ago, but not really sure; seems like I lost a day somewhere - from our six-week, whirlwind trip to America. It's a quiet morning here at the Hampton Guest House in Nairobi, Kenya. Bill and Abby are still fast asleep while I've been up since about 4AM. Oh the joys of jet lag!

Since my mind is far from writing anything coherent, I thought I would try for a more funny approach...

How you know you are experiencing jet lag:

*  when you consider asking a stranger what the day is
*  when you put hair gel in your hand only to forget what it is and smear it all over your face
*  when you get giddy about every little thing and just can't stop laughing
*  for you ladies...when you're too tired to even shop

As the fog lifts I plan to write about our time with family, friends, and supporters. Until then pray for my sanity!

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you on your return! When I'm jet lagged always laugh and remember a dear Swedish friend, fellow worker, who called it "jet legs." It was a cute mistake in her English that I always thought was appropriate.

    So my whole family now says, "We have jet legs" instead of "We're jet lagged."

    ReplyDelete